925Hi Aura

  • pabboo r
    Jun 30 7:43 AM
      I have not been able to get on yahoo for a while theres been a problem with my computer I have just been able to get on today broadband is horrible!

      I do preread all the post but I always let them go trough unless there spam but I have always let yours go trough so I don,t know what happened
      then again I have sent post and they never showed up either hopefully that is fixed now!
      Yes Im going to the IT convention Yippie!

      Kia you can still find the Black Basics ken on evilbay :)
      Mattel needs some leadership that have a clue when it comes to producing black dolls!