      From: "pabboo r" <barbiekenskipper@...>
      Sender: AAblackbarbiecollectorsclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 12:37:23 -0000
      To: <AAblackbarbiecollectorsclub@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: AAblackbarbiecollectorsclub@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AAblackbarbiecollectorsclub] Black Cheerleader ken

      Its no wonder the black Cheerleader ken doll sold out so fast! This should be a wake up call to Mattel for collectors wanting more dolls of Diversity! even though he has the same face as the basics black ken doll this doll is articulated so you can pose him differnt ways. So many collectors were disapointed they missed out on him just goes to show you that mattel does not make many black dolls anymore especially the collector dolls. I had the paint a mustace on mine which gives him a totally differnt look

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic