913Re: [AAblackbarbiecollectorsclub] Re: What new Black friends did you get

  • Kia Jefferson
    Jan 9, 2013
      Hello Barbie Buddies,

      Sorry, My email is jammed packed with all kind of junk and I must have missed our Collector Club emails.

      I hope everyone had a GREAT holiday and HAPPY NEW YEAR.

      My mom told me back in the fall that she was NOT going to get my PAZETTE for Christmas because SHE didn't like her. LOL!  (She is not the collector. I am.)  I was mad that she wouldn't get her for me but understood when I got my gift from her Christmas morning (A Kerig Coffee Maker and I have been wanting one) So I guess I have to get Pazette on my own!!!!  Glad to hear she is prettier in person.  I don't own her yet but plan on getting her.

      Like Cynthia is Chicago, I only got Barbie ornaments as far as barbie-related goodies.

      I got the AA Holiday Christmas Ornament, the pink shoe chandelier ornament and another Barbie ornament that was just a shoe (looks like the ones they have for convention).

      I heard that this is the last year they are making the Holiday Barbie as an ornament so I made sure to get. I have all the AA holiday ornaments.

      Nothing new to share- I'm looking for the S.I.S. sets. No luck in my area and I live in a ethnic area.  (Right outside of Washington, DC)

      Wishing all a GREAT year of Collecting, Health and WEALTH

      Barbie Hugs
      Kia :)