907NEW ORLEANS" FRENCH QUARTER FANTASY" CREW NEEDED!!!!

  • AUDRA
    Dec 18, 2012
       The Pink Pirates Want You!!!!

      Would you like to be an integral part of the 2013 French Quarter Fantasy?

      The Pink Pirates needs you to make this "French Quarter Fantasy" come alive!!!

      If you are a registered conventioneer you can!!

      We need Pirates, Winches and Swashbuckler's to help with:

      Pre-convention,(Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday)
      Competition room
      Fashion show(help)
      Live auction
      Centerpiece set up/gift distribution
      Silent auction
      Raffle room
      Registration
      Souvenir shop
      Sales room

      All you have to do is complete the  volunteer Form mail by May 15Th  and be willing to spend a minimum of 2 hours helping.

      We will try to  fill specific requests  for volunteer spots, on a first come, first  served basis.  Thank you  for your help!

      AUDRA
      2013 Volunteer Chair