RE: [AAT] plate tectonics : stability of active mantle upwelling

  • Felipe Carvalho
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2013
      Hey everyone...

      I don't want to be disrespectful but... considering all the trouble we already have to raise the respect of mainstream scientists to the AAT, shouldn't we leave other troublesome topics to other occasions? I mean, if one of our "enemies" sees this kind of subject here (remember, this kind of email discussion list can be easily infiltrated), it will be ammo for them cannons.

      I don't want to enter the topic of Earth geology, if it grows or not. Maybe it grows, I even think it could make a lot of sense with so much more stuff. I myself don't doubt about the possibility of UFO's existence, for example. But I don't want anyone to connect my ideas about UFO's to the AAT ideas... I would be really bad publicity, at this point.

      :,(

      Best regards,

      Felipe

      To: aat@yahoogroups.com
      From: jananz@...
      Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 22:43:33 +0000
      Subject: RE: [AAT] plate tectonics : stability of active mantle upwelling

      Plate tectonics doesn't fit the evidence, growing earth theory does...you can see how the puzzle pieces of continental masses have been stretched apart by the growing oceans...you can see the stretch marks of the growing oceans, and their rock is much younger than the continents. Neil Adams animations are completely convincing IMO.