re: numbers in history

  • Frank Punke
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2004
      >No. I didn't send you this post. I tried to send it to the
      group, but it never reached destination. -Mario

      I don't know. If you haven't seen your post, why didn't you send it
      again. It would be favourable, if you could tell us, what you think
      your favourable form of state-theory is. I suppose you have an
      ancient attitude to history, means you prefer the idea of an imperator.
      I mean, why not, but you should be aware of. Nevermind Mario, these are
      the ideas other people will be captured and forced to take drugs for.
      Your idea of history is in fact not the catholic idea. This is what it
      makes it interesting to me.

      Frank
    • Mario Petrinovich
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2004
        --- In AAT@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Punke" <f400907@g...> wrote:
        > >No. I didn't send you this post. I tried to send it to the
        > group, but it never reached destination. -Mario
        >
        > I don't know. If you haven't seen your post, why didn't you send
        > it
        > again.

        I tried to send this, and some other posts. But something
        happened while sending this particular post, the first time. After
        that I was put in "Bouncing member" list (probably because Yahoo!
        had problems with my mail address). I presume that people who were
        on some order before me (lets say alphabetical order) got this post,
        and others didn't (including me). After that Yahoo! put me
        on "Bouncing members" list, and I wasn't able to do anything until
        I unbounced myself, few days latter.

        > It would be favourable, if you could tell us, what you think
        > your favourable form of state-theory is.

        Anglo-american liberal democracy (England would be just
        fine).

        > I suppose you have an
        > ancient attitude to history, means you prefer the idea of an
        > imperator.

        I really don't know from where you drew this conclusion. I
        live in Croatia, an undemocratic country. I am about the only one
        who is openly pleading for democracy, whenever and wherever I can,
        in my surroundings. Because of that I was even threaten to lose my
        job. I have good job, and to lose job in Croatia, means that I will
        never work again in my life, anything (because of high rate of
        unemployment). So, every day I am taking a considerable risk only
        to persuade anybody around me to take the rute of democracy. I am
        hating any kind of dictatorship.

        > I mean, why not, but you should be aware of.

        Of what I should be aware? I was living in dictatorship
        whole my life. Maybe you don't like it very much, but it screwed my
        life, I am the one who really hates it.

        > Nevermind Mario, these are
        > the ideas other people will be captured and forced to take drugs
        > for.

        Don't know what this means.

        > Your idea of history is in fact not the catholic idea. This is
        > what it makes it interesting to me. Frank

        ?? Of course it isn't a catholic idea. I am not a believer,
        I don't believe in anything (except the AAT, of course, lol).
        -- Mario