Re: numbers in history

  • Mario Petrinovich
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      --- In AAT@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Punke" <f400907@g...> wrote:
      > >You are denying a state, a nation, like they are irrelevant
      > things. -Mario
      >
      > Your idea to
      > send to me directly (not to the group) is from the context of
      > uneducated reflectionism pattern to history.

      No. I didn't send you this post. I tried to send it to the
      group, but it never reached destination. And more. Since this post,
      I couldn't send anything to group. And even more. I even didn't
      recieve any messages from group to my private e-mail, anymore. From
      both Yahoo! groups, I am a member of. Something went wrong with my
      e-mail adress, and Yahoo! put me into "bouncing member" list. And
      if you are on this list, you cannot send or recieve anything. I
      realised this after few days.
      I presume that somebody else also got this post. If you
      take a look, you could probably notice that sender is 'Yahoo!
      group', not me. Further, when you send it privately, from
      within 'Yahoo! group', they are... "Warning: Your email address
      will be displayed in the message you send." I very much doubt that
      you have my e-mail displayed that way.
      There is a possibility that I did something wrong during
      juggling with this message, in those moments of desperation, when I
      didn't know what is happening, and why, and I tried desperately to
      find a way to send this message to Yahoo! group, but, never was my
      intention to send it to you privately.
      So, calm down. I see that we two are from different
      galaxies. There isn't need to paint me worse than I actually am.
      I don't remember those things very well. If I forget that
      you don't like me, simply don't answer my post, and everything will
      be fine.
      I wonder why you were asking about my plunge idea, at all.
      Did you think that you could find something wrong with it? I am
      glad that you didn't find. But, if you find something wrong, I
      still wish that you will tell me. -- Mario