Re: [AAT] aquatic sloth

  • raycrowe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 30, 2001
      In a message dated 9/28/01 2:38:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
      marc.verhaegen@... writes:

      > Ray, what is a Bigfoot? a giant human "ancestor" or something? or has it to
      > do with Amerindians?
      >
      > Marc

      Chuckle...in Europe known as Wild Man, possibly all killed off in Medieval
      times. Some of us think there is a relict Neanderthal-Homo erectus still
      living.
      Ray

      Message 2 of 27 , Oct 1, 2001
        >> Ray, what is a Bigfoot? a giant human "ancestor" or something?
        >> or has it to do with Amerindians? Marc

        ("Big Foot" reminds me of "Sharp Eye" etc.)

        >Chuckle...in Europe known as Wild Man, possibly all killed off in Medieval
        >times. Some of us think there is a relict Neanderthal-Homo erectus still
        >living. Ray

        Do you?

        Marc
      • raycrowe@aol.com
        Message 3 of 27 , Oct 1, 2001
          In a message dated 10/1/01 12:40:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
          marc.verhaegen@... writes:

          > Some of us think there is a relict Neanderthal-Homo erectus still
          > >living. Ray
          >
          > Do you?
          >
          > Marc

          Yes...especially in North America...possibly in Asia exists as Yeti, and that
          being Neanderthal. Probably still in Russia as Wild Man...try Sauvages Et
          Velus, Jean Roche, 2000
          Ray

          Message 4 of 27 , Oct 1, 2001
            >> Some of us think there is a relict Neanderthal-Homo erectus still
            >> >living. Ray
            >>
            >> Do you? Marc
            >
            >Yes...especially in North America...possibly in Asia exists as Yeti, and
            that
            >being Neanderthal. Probably still in Russia as Wild Man...try Sauvages Et
            >Velus, Jean Roche, 2000 Ray

            If there were still neandertals living we would have found them already,
            don't you think?

            Marc
          • raycrowe@aol.com
            Message 5 of 27 , Oct 1, 2001
              In a message dated 10/1/01 3:41:50 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
              marc.verhaegen@... writes:

              > If there were still neandertals living we would have found them already,
              > don't you think?
              >
              > Marc

              Maybe you have...keep getting reports out of Europe, and mentions of historic
              Wild Man pictures from Medieval times. Perhaps an article, "Histoire De
              Bigfoot," by Dr Jean-Paul Debenat, 3, rue des Grands Jardins, Pour-St martin
              44860, France - E-Mail: jean_paul.debenat@... (JEAN PAUL DEBENAT)
              might be of some help in addressing your disbelief...can't be any less
              believable than AAT to the uninitiated.
              Ray

              Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland: "I quite
              often believe a good half-dozen contradictory
              things before breakfast."