New York Rabbit Agility People

  • nelseygirl
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 8:03 PM
      I recieved an e-mail from a Maura Feeny who is looking for a rabbit in New York that does rabbit agility. Here is her e-mail. You can contact her directly if you want to help her out. Pass this on if you know of someone who would fit the bill.

      Thanks, Dawn

      E-Mail: maura.feeney@...

      Message:

      Hello: My name is Maura Feeney, and I have co-written and am co-producing a short film with my friend, Dan Quiterio. One of the characters in the film is a woman with a pet rabbit who is engaged in the sport of rabbit jumping. We are having a hard time finding rabbit jumpers in our New York City area, and I was wondering if you might beable to help us. I love this website you have put together of these sports bunnies, each one with the true heart of an athlete. Your lop is adorable -- and agood agility runner. I am also impressed by Filip, who has serious Olympic potential! We are hoping to find a rabbit owner who would be willing to let his or her pet be in our film. Any help you could offer us in finding rabbits with good jumping abilities in New York City would be most appreciated. Thank you.

      Maura Feeney