Looking for hopping in Northeast...

  • Natasha
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2012
      I hope someone answers, but I really want to attend rabbit hopping and maybe get into it with my bunnies if there are enough people around me doing it, but I live in Eastern Mass; are there any groups around here doing it? Is i really want an event listing with a date so I can make it a trip! I can't seem to find anything :(
    • jumpstartbunnies
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 18, 2012
        --- In AASERabbits@yahoogroups.com, "Natasha" <cactuspancake@...> wrote:

        > I hope someone answers, but I really want to attend rabbit hopping and maybe get into it with my bunnies if there are enough people around me doing it, but I live in Eastern Mass; are there any groups around here doing it? Is i really want an event listing with a date so I can make it a trip! I can't seem to find anything :(

        Hello I am the leader of jumpstart and I also live in eastern Massachusetts we have the same problems and really need to find some place to compet too. I really hope someone can help!
      • Yahoo
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 19, 2012
          It may be a little farther than you want to travel, but our club is located in Camden County NJ. We have held hopping and agility competitions.  We also just had a hopping competition at the PaSRBA convention in Lebanon PA on February 5th.  Our next competition will be an agility contest at a rabbit show on Millville NJ on May 19.  We are doing hopping at the PaSRBA convention next February and there will be hopping at the 2013 ARBA convention in Harrisburg PA.  In addition we will probably have a few more local contests within the next year.

          There is also a hopping club in Carroll County Md.  I do not know of any competitions that they have held.

          We just did a workshop with a new hopping club that is forming in Salem County NJ.  The number of clubs is definately growing!

          Monica

          On Feb 18, 2012, at 10:14 PM, "jumpstartbunnies" <jumpstartbunnies@...> wrote:

          --- In AASERabbits@yahoogroups.com, "Natasha" <cactuspancake@...> wrote:

          > I hope someone answers, but I really want to attend rabbit hopping and maybe get into it with my bunnies if there are enough people around me doing it, but I live in Eastern Mass; are there any groups around here doing it? Is i really want an event listing with a date so I can make it a trip! I can't seem to find anything :(

          Hello I am the leader of jumpstart and I also live in eastern Massachusetts we have the same problems and really need to find some place to compet too. I really hope someone can help!

          =
        • Shay Mcgillivray
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 20, 2012
            Thank you for the information,we will look into that.

                              from Jump Start