Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

[Fwd: [rocketry-austin] The plan]

Expand Messages
  • Luis Salinas
    Just back from camp and ready to go. Here is what I have done, sorry about any out of town fliers but we were not able to play with the weather being so
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2002
    • 0 Attachment
      Just back from camp and ready to go.



      Here is what I have done, sorry about any out of town fliers but we were
      not able to play with the weather being so fickle.



      Launch waiver has been called in and we are set for tomorrow from 9am to
      5pm and Sunday from 12pm to 4pm, this way we can have flying of some kind.



      Pfire on the Fifth is kind of whimpering in for us so everyone please be
      patient. I will not be going out to the field until the weather is good
      enough and that could be Sunday. I will post everything here as soon as
      anything is decided. I don't think we will have enough rain to make the
      road impassable but you need to keep it posted here in case.



      Since we are having so much trouble with this launch the launch fees are
      back to normal club launch fees of $5.00 high power and all others free.



      Rick VanVoorhis AARG Vice President
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.