Good Morning Greetings fellow recovery friends, I'm seeking a copy of a picture of an AA Big Book War Edition, 1940's green camouflage primarily for soldiers.suzsmiff
Bill Wilson may provide some answers in the book Alcoholics Anonymous Comes of Age (AACA), which he authored. In AACA Bill says that by early 1938 some of thesuddenturtle
Can someone tell me who pointed Bill to the "Common Sense of Drinking"? Was it Rowland? Silky? Ebby? Could he have read that book before he went into thecugjp1
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Mar 29, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.