Batterson's pamphlet was not viewed as a means to "contact the unconscious self," but to contact God--to hear God, to get daily direction. Wally P.'s book,
The First Play About the Community History of A.A.: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ben-rimalower/the-first-play-about-the-_b_7664 984.htmlbarefootbill69
Automatic writing as discussed in the Emmanuel Movement literature: it is seen by them as a way of contacting the unconscious. (Remember that in both Williamglennccc
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Mar 29, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.