Change in Daily Reflections

  • Tom Hickcox
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2012
      My home group reads the entry for the day's date at the beginning of
      every meeting. I normally follow along on my PDA.

      Imagine my surprise when the reading wasn't the same?

      My Daily Reflections is the Fourth Printing, February 1991 and
      February 29th is the Third Tradition. Current printings have a
      reading from the Big Book, p. 57.

      When was this change effected and why? Since the book is published
      by the conference, I would expect that the change went thru the
      vetting process.

      Tommy H in Danville
    • Doug B.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2012
        The change came with the 5th printing of Daily Reflections. I'm not sure
        why I was doing it, but I was checking the 29th, (as it is my wedding
        anniversary) and out of the blue, the reading was different.

        Doug B.
        www.aahistory.com