FS : cleaning out

  • Shanti
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2012
      Thank you for looking. Paypal perferred. Email me about shipping.

      English from the roots up Volume 1 with cards $10

      CLE Bible 1 TG $7

      CLE Doors to Discovery reader $7

      CLE Open Windows reader $7

      Study Guide Progeny press The Magician's Nephew $5

      Jump In and TG some writing but you can erase $7

      Spelling Connection 4th grade $7

      Five in a Row volume 1 front cover taped and lots of highlights but doesn't effect the book $10

      The Usborne big book of experiments $3

      Thanks again