When you look into your mother's eyes

  • dunno76
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      LOVE QUOTE OF THE DAY

      When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth. - Mitch Albom (Read more great quotes by Mitch Albom)

      When you look into your mother's eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.- Mitch Albom (http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/m/mitch-albom)Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26315381@N06/3404308780
      (Click image for the full picture)

      OTHER QUOTES & POSTS IN SYMPHONY OF LOVE

      1. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals. - Immanuel Kant (read more great quotes by Immanuel Kant)

      We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.- Immanuel Kant (http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/i/immanuel-kant)Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanaka_juuyoh/4141569931
      (Click image for the full picture)

      2.
      If we are worried about the future, then we must look today at the upbringing of children. - Gordon B. Hinckley (read more great quotes by Gordon B. Hinckley)

      If we are worried about the future, then we must look today at the upbringing of children.- Gordon B. Hinckley (http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/g/gordon-b-hinckley)Photo Credit: http://www.vladstudio.com
      (Click image for the full picture)

      3.
      Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate. - Albert Schweitzer (read more great quotes by Albert Schweitzer)

      Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.- Albert Schweitzer (http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/a/albert-schweitzer)Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/frankcarman/7430887480
      (Click image for the full picture)

      4.
      Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace. - Albert Schweitzer (read more great quotes by Albert Schweitzer)

      Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man will not himself find peace.- Albert Schweitzer (http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/a/albert-schweitzer)Photo Credit: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1412149
      (Click image for the full picture)

      5.
      I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it. - Johnny Depp (read more great quotes by Johnny Depp)

      I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.- Johnny Depp (http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/j/johnny-depp)Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/isonic/8214927920
      (Click image for the full picture)

      6.
      Rules for Happiness: something to do, someone to love, something to hope for. - Immanuel Kant (read more great quotes by Immanuel Kant)

      7. The positive effect of kindness on the immune system and on the increased production of serotonin in the brain has been proved on research studies. Serotonin is a naturally occurring substance in the body that makes us feel more comfortable, peaceful, and even blissful. In fact the role of most anti-depressants is to stimulate the serotonin production to alleviate depression. Research has shown that a simple act of kindness directed toward another improves the functioning of the immune system and stimulates production of serotonin in both the recipient of the kindness and the person extending the kindness. Even more amazing is that persons observing the act of kindness have similar beneficial results. Imagine this: kindness extended, received, or observed beneficially impacts the physical health and feelings of everyone involved. - Dr. Wayne Dyer (read more great quotes by Dr. Wayne Dyer)

      8.
      No matter how old we become, we can acquire knowledge and use it. We can gather wisdom and profit from it. We can grow and progress and improve-and, in the process, strengthen the lives of those within our circle of influence. Gordon B. Hinckley (read more great quotes by Gordon B. Hinckley)

      9. I feel to invite women everywhere to rise to the great potential within you. I do not ask that you reach beyond your capacity. I hope you will not nag yourselves with thoughts of failure. I hope you will not try to set goals far beyond your capacity to achieve. I hope you will simply do what you can do in the best way you know. If you do so, you will witness miracles come to pass. -  Gordon B. Hinckley (read more great quotes by Gordon B. Hinckley)

      10. Do marriage vows seem to mean as much today as they used to? If you've heard anything about the increase in divorce rates, you may wonder. Bill and Glad Forward, a couple who live on the Sunshine Coast of Australia after spending much of their lives working to help those with leprosy, as well as orphans, in India and Romania, are ignoring the trends. More than ever the vows they made 50 years ago are being tested. In sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, the promise they are keeping is a true example of what love is. Watch this 3 minutes video which documented the love of Bill and Glad: Click to watch

      12. Imagine how our own families, let alone the world, would change if we vowed to keep faith with one another, strengthen one another, look for and accentuate the virtues in one another, and speak graciously concerning one another. Imagine the cumulative effect if we treated each other with respect and acceptance, if we willingly provided support. Such interactions practiced on a small scale would surely have a rippling effect throughout our homes and communities and, eventually, society at large. - Gordon B. Hinckley (read more great quotes by Gordon B. Hinckley)

      13. O heavenly Father,
      protect and bless all things
      that have breath: guard them
      from all evil and let them sleep in peace.

      Albert Schweitzer (read more great quotes by Albert Schweitzer)