When you love ...

  • dunno76
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013

      When you love you wish to do things for. You wish to sacrifice for. You wish to serve. - Ernest Hemingway (read more great quotes by Ernest Hemingway)

      Photo: When you love you wish to do things for. You wish to sacrifice for. You wish to serve.- Ernest Hemingway (... read more great quote by Hemingway: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/e/ernest-hemingway)
      (Click image for the full picture)

      OTHER QUOTES & POSTS IN SYMPHONY OF LOVE

      1. It Couldn't Be Done by Edgar Albert Guest
      George BernardShaw said, "But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?""

      Indeed, `Why not?' Two simple words with a question mark, open up a whole new world of possibilities – if we will only take a moment to look deeply within ourselves. The first and foremost reaction of most, including myself at times, is to shoot off a idea and to deem it not possible on the first time we hear it. Negativity kicks in for most people and the pessimist in us said, "It couldn't be done." Really?

      2. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
      - Victor Hugo (read more great quotes by Victor Hugo)

      Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.- Victor Hugo
(read more great quotes by Victor Hugo: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/v/victor-hugo)
      (Click image for the full picture)

      3. Life

      Life is a gift to be used every day,
      Not to be smothered and hidden away;
      It isn't a thing to be stored in the chest
      Where you gather your keepsakes and treasure your best;
      It isn't a joy to be sipped now and then
      And promptly put back in a dark place again.

      Life is a gift that the humblest may boast of
      And one that the humblest may well make the most of.
      Get out and live it each hour of the day,
      Wear it and use it as much as you may;
      Don't keep it in niches and corners and grooves,
      You'll find that in service its beauty improves.

      by Edgar Albert Guest from the book "A Heap o' Livin'" ©1916

      LifeLife is a gift to be used every day,
Not to be smothered and hidden away;
It isn't a thing to be stored in the chest
Where you gather your keepsakes and treasure your best;
It isn't a joy to be sipped now and then
And promptly put back in a dark place again.Life is a gift that the humblest may boast of
And one that the humblest may well make the most of.
Get out and live it each hour of the day,
Wear it and use it as much as you may;
Don't keep it in niches and corners and grooves,
You'll find that in service its beauty improves.by Edgar Albert Guest from the book "A Heap o' Livin'" ©1916
      (Click image for the full picture)

      4.
      Until you value yourself, you won't value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. - M. Scott Peck(read more great quotes by M. Scott Peck)

      Until you value yourself, you won't value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.- M. Scott Peck, Author of 'The Road Less Traveled'
(Read more of his great quotes: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/m/m-scott-peck)
      (Click image for the full picture)

      5.
      Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. - Kahlil Gibran (read more great quotes by Kahlil Gibran)

      Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.- Kahlil Gibran (... read more great quotes by Kahlil Gibran: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/k/kahlil-gibran)
      (Click image for the full picture)

      6.
      Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero – Seize the day, putting as little trust as possible in the next (day)! - Horace (read more great quotes by Horace)

      Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero – Seize the day, putting as little trust as possible in the next (day)!- Horace (... read more quotes by Horace: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/h/horace)
      (Click image for the full picture)

      7. Let today be the day you love yourself enough to no longer just dream of a better life; let it be the day you act upon it. - Steve Maraboli (read more great quotes by Steve Maraboli)

      Let today be the day you love yourself enough to no longer just dream of a better life; let it be the day you act upon it.- Steve Maraboli (... read more great quotes by Steve Maraboli: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/s/steve-maraboli)
      (Click image for the full picture)

      8. The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers. M. Scott Peck, author of 'The Road Less Traveled.'

      If you still haven't downloaded this holiday eBook which I have made for you, you can download your copy at:http://www.symphonyoflove.net/christmas.html. It is quite a big file about 20 MB, so do give it some time to download. These inspiring quotes have touched and inspired me in the year 2012 and I believe that these quotes will touch and inspire you in their own ways.

      'Like' Symphony of Love in Facebook and share the Blessings and love. Thank you.