You don't choose your family

  • dunno76
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
      You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. -- Desmond Tutu

      Photo: You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. - Desmond TutuVisit http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/d/desmond-tutu for more quotes by Desmond Tutu
      (Click image for the full picture)

      More Love Quotes

      Today at Symphony of Love

      Unfortunately, most people quit their dreams just after a couple of half-hearted trials! Where is PATIENCE? - M. Tohami

      Photo: Unfortunately, most people quit their dreams just after a couple of half-hearted trials! Where is PATIENCE? - M. Tohami
      (Click image for the full picture)

      There is nothing in the world like the devotion of a married woman. It is a thing no married man knows anything about. - Oscar Wilde

      Photo: There is nothing in the world like the devotion of a married woman. It is a thing no married man knows anything about. - Oscar WildeVisit http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/o/oscar-wilde for more quotes by Oscar Wilde
      (Click image for the full picture)

      As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I'd still be in prison. - Nelson Mandela

      Photo: As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I'd still be in prison. - Nelson MandelaVisit http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/n/nelson-mandela for more quotes by Nelson Mandela
      (Click image for the full picture)

      Complexity is your enemy. Any fool can make something complicated. It is hard to keep things simple. - Richard Branson

      Photo: Complexity is your enemy. Any fool can make something complicated. It is hard to keep things simple. - Richard BransonVisit http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/r/richard-branson for more quotes by Richard Branson
      (Click image for the full picture)

      Planning for holiday? Do consider booking your hotel through our link with Agoda (but only if the rate is better than what you are getting). Many thanks!

      'Like' Symphony of Love in Facebook and share the Blessings and love. Thank you.