I'd rather be with you

  • dunno76
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2012
      Happy Thanksgiving! May we always remember to count our blessings and to express our gratitude to our friends and especially to our family. What are you thankful for?

      Love and Blessings to you,
      SOL

      I'm here not because I am supposed to be here, or because I'm trapped here, but because I'd rather be with you than anywhere else in the world. -- Richard Bach

      Photo: I'm here not because I am supposed to be here, or because I'm trapped here, but because I'd rather be with you than anywhere else in the world. - Richard BachVisit http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/r/richard-bach for more quotes by Richard Bach
      (Click image for the full picture)

      More Love Quotes

      Today at Symphony of Love

      I focus on what I CAN DO, not what I can't. - Dylan Alcott

      Photo: I focus on what I CAN DO, not what I can't. - Dylan Alcott
      (Click image for the full picture)

      Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart. - Anthony J. D'Angelo

      Photo: Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart. - Anthony J. D'AngeloVisit http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/a/anthony-j-dangelo for more sayings by Anthony J. D'Angelo
      (Click image for the full picture)

      If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin. - Ivan Turgenev

      Photo: If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin. - Ivan TurgenevVisit http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/i/ivan-turgenev for more quotes by Ivan Turgenev
      (Click image for the full picture)

      Hold your head high, stick your chest out. It gets dark sometimes, but morning comes. Keep hope alive. - Jesse Jackson

      Photo: Hold your head high, stick your chest out. It gets dark sometimes, but morning comes. Keep hope alive. - Jesse JacksonVisit http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/j/jesse-jackson for more quotes by Jesse Jackson
      (Click image for the full picture)

      When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down `happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

      Photo: When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down `happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life. - John LennonVisit http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/j/john-lennon for more quotes by John Lennon
      (Click image for the full picture)

      Planning for holiday? Do consider booking your hotel through our link with Agoda (but only if the rate is better than what you are getting). Many thanks!

      'Like'  Symphony of Love in Facebook and share the Blessings and love. Thank you.