Home is where the heart is

  • dunno76
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts. -- Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.

       Photo: Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts. - Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.Visit http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/o/oliver-wendell-holmes-jr for more Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. quotes
       (Click image for the full picture)

       More Love Quotes

      Today at Symphony of Love

       Why fit in when you were born to stand out? -
      Dr. Seuss

       Photo: Why fit in when you were born to stand out? - Dr. SeussRead more Dr. Seuss Love Quotes and Sayings at: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/s/dr-seuss
       (Click image for the full picture)

       Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucius

       Photo: Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. - ConfuciusVisit http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/c/confucius for more love quotes and sayings by Confucius
       (Click image for the full picture)

       Skate where the puck's going, not where it's been. - Wayne Gretzky

       Photo: Skate where the puck's going, not where it's been. - Wayne GretzkyVisit http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net for more love quotes and sayings
       (Click image for the full picture)

       Book your hotel through our link with Agoda (but only if the rate is better than what you are getting). Many thanks!

       'Like' Symphony of Love  in Facebook and share the Blessings and love. Thank you.