Love cannot endure indifference

  • dunno76
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2012
      Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, or its flame burns low. -- Henry Ward Beecher

      More Love Quotes

      Today at Symphony of Love

      Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. - Francois Marie Arouet (Voltaire)

      You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. - Franklin P. Jones

      I love the humor in this! Kids, don't you just love them? :)

      Insanity is hereditary. You can catch it from your kids. - Erma Bombeck

      The kind of man who thinks that helping with the dishes is beneath him will also think that helping with the baby is beneath him, and then he certainly is not going to be a very successful father. -  Eleanor Roosevelt

      I don't care what is written about me so long as it isn't true. - Dorothy Parker

      Please 'Like' Symphony of Love in Facebook and share the Blessings and love. Thank you.

    • dunno76
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2013

        LOVE QUOTE OF THE DAY

        Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, or its flame burns low. - Henry Ward Beecher (more great quotes from Henry Ward Beecher)

        Photo: Love cannot endure indifference. It needs to be wanted. Like a lamp, it needs to be fed out of the oil of another's heart, or its flame burns low.- Henry Ward Beecher (more great quotes from Henry Ward Beecher: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/h/henry-ward-beecher)Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kumaravel/5038976457
        (Click above for the bigger image)

        OTHER QUOTES & POSTS IN SYMPHONY OF LOVE

        You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. - Franklin P. Jones (more great quotes from Franklin P. Jones)

        Photo: You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.- Franklin P. Jones (more great quotes from Franklin P. Jones: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/f/franklin-p-jones)Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/peasap/3002187207
        (Click above for the bigger image)
        ___________________________________

        Insanity is hereditary. You can catch it from your kids. - Erma Bombeck (more great quotes from Erma Bombeck)

        Photo: Insanity is hereditary. You can catch it from your kids.- Erma Bombeck (more great quotes from Erma Bombeck: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/e/erma-bombeck)Simply love the humour in this! <3Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/carbonnyc/5223288131
        Click above for the bigger image)
        ___________________________________

        In order to have friends, you must first be one. - Elbert Hubbard (more great quotes from Elbert Hubbard)

        Photo: In order to have friends, you must first be one.- Elbert Hubbard (more great quotes from Elbert Hubbard: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/e/elbert-hubbard)Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/imagesbywestfall/3734170426
        (Click above for the bigger image)
        ___________________________________

        When a person is down in the world, an ounce of help is better than a pound of preaching. - Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton (more great quotes from Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton)

        Photo: When a person is down in the world, an ounce of help is better than a pound of preaching.- Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton (more great quotes from Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/e/edward-bulwer-lytton)Photo credit: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1178513
        (Click above for the bigger image)
        ___________________________________

        There are two kinds of worries - those you can do something about and those you can't. Don't spend any time on the latter. - Duke Ellington (more great quotes from Duke Ellington)

        Photo: There are two kinds of worries - those you can do something about and those you can't. Don't spend any time on the latter.- Duke Ellington (more great quotes from Duke Ellington: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/d/duke-ellington)Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinodita/2524053982
        (Click above for the bigger image)
        ___________________________________

        When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy.' They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon (more great quotes from John Lennon)

        Photo: When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy.' They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn€  ’²t understand life.- John Lennon (more great quotes from John Lennon: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/j/john-lennon)Photo credit: http://www.johnlennon.com
        (Click above for the bigger image)

        ___________________________________

        Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one. John Lennon (more great quotes fromJohn Lennon)

        I'm a dreamer that all the people are living life in peace too. Let us all join our hands together and spread this peace.

        Photo: Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one.- John Lennon (more great quotes from John Lennon: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/j/john-lennon)I'm a dreamer that all the people are living life in peace too. Let us all join our hands together and spread this peace. <3Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chhhh/5790447967
        (Click above for the bigger image)
        ___________________________________

        Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war. - Albert Einstein (more great wisdom from Albert Einstein)

        Photo: Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war.- Albert Einstein (more great wisdom from Albert Einstein: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/a/albert-einstein)Photo credit: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1108380
        (Click above for the bigger image)
        ___________________________________

        Kid, you'll move mountains!

        Today is your day!
        Your mountain is waiting.
        So …
        Get on your way!

        - Dr. Seuss (more great quotes from Dr. Seuss)

        Photo: Kid, you'll move mountains!Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So €  ’¥
Get on your way!- Dr. Seuss (more great quotes from Dr. Seuss: http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/category/s/dr-seuss)Photo credit: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1209447
        (Click above for the bigger image)

        I do believe we're all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.

        - Harvey Fierstein (more great quotes)

        Trust that still, small voice that says, this might work and I'll try it.

        - Diane Mariechild (more great quotes)

        Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. – I have a dream …: Change must come from each and every one of us … and very importantly also, through the daily education of our young ones. However, we can preach all we want to the young ones, as long as we are showing otherwise, they will not do what we have preached; very simply put, "Why should I be doing that which you are asking me to do when you yourself are not doing it?"

        Please visit our websites http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net or http://www.symphonyoflove.net/blog and share any good reading you have there; your support will really mean a lot and is very much appreciated. Infinite Gratitude, Blessings and Love to you.

        'Like' Symphony of Love in Facebook and share the Blessings and love. Thank you.