Looking for accommodation. Let us handle it for you

  • Visiting Bangalore
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2006
      Hi,

      Its about the people who are planning to visit Bangalore, or expats/foreigners in Bangalore who face problems related to general services liking finiding suitable accommodation, serviced apartments, serviced rooms, car rentals, doctors etc. and finding a solution to the same. Providing information to the group members will be really appreciated.

      Share your experiences and let others know about your stay in Bangalore.

      Join Group by sending email to : -

      IMPORTANT:- If this message goes to any irrelavent group that does not allow such messages, we apologize to them and request the moderators to kindly remove us from your list.

      Or Click Below.

      Click here to join Accommodation-In-Bangalore
      Click to join Accommodation-In-Bangalore

    • Isaac
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2006
        Middleton Travel Agency.com, LLC

        Hello everyone I am Issac from Middleton Travel Agency.com, LLC I am
        new to the group. I just wanted to say hi and to offer you all great
        discounts on my site... Keep safty in mind when traveling we all want
        to have fun and there is nothing wrong with that... If I can be of
        help in your travel needs please contact me or do it online at
        www.middletontravelaency.com / discount code: 163434

        Middleton Travel Agency.com
        The Net's Best Kept Secret
        For Deeply Discounted Air