Press for Truth Widows Ask for Our Help

  • portland911truth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2006
      I snagged this from 9/11 Blogger just now. I'd really love to see
      this get big enough to get some media coverage!

      -- Sara

      All American Citizens,

      Please join us by adding your name to the online petition at the link
      below. If you experience problems with the link, copy and paste into
      your browser.

      Please pass this on!

      Thank you,

      Patty Casazza
      Monica Gabrielle
      Mindy Kleinberg
      Lorie Van Auken

      Public's Right To Know - Declassification and Release of Documents

      To: U. S. Congress; Press/Media

      We, the undersigned, demand the immediate declassification and release
      of all transcripts and documents relating to the July 10, 2001 meeting
      that took place between former CIA Director George Tenet and then
      National Security Advisor, Condoleezza Rice. It has been alleged that
      this urgent and out-of-the-ordinary meeting was called to discuss the
      increasingly dire warnings of an imminent al Qaeda attack within the U.S.

      Given that much of the July 10, 2001 meeting has already been made
      public in Bob Woodward's newly released book, "State of Denial", it is
      unacceptable to continue to keep these documents and transcripts
      hidden from the American public's view.

      In addition, we again call for the declassification and release of
      both the redacted 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry Into The Terrorist
      Attacks of September 11, 2001 (JICI) and the CIA Inspector General's
      report, "CIA Accountability With Respect To The 9/11 Attacks".

      The disastrous nature of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks
      warrant the release of all of this information so that the American
      public may learn what its government did or did not do to protect
      them. Had this nation been properly warned of the looming and imminent
      terrorist threat, life saving choices could have been made that day.

      Sincerely,
      http://www.PetitionOnline.com/july10/petition.html