To many speakers

  • walt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27 12:59 AM
      Well you have seen how many radios that I have in my truck. Well each
      one of them needs a speaker. I found a comercial combiner audio amp,
      but it only had 4 inputs and cost $150. So I built my own. It has 6
      transformer inputs so I can even use it with the radios that can't
      have there speakers grounded. It has a fixed gain. The audio levels
      are controled by the radios volume control. The audio quality is
      great. The idle current is about 15 mA so no need to turn it off. It
      has enough gain to drive you out of the truck if turned up. If anyone
      is interested in building on I have several of the OP amps. If your
      radios do not need the isolation you could build it without the
      transformers, this would make it even more simple.
      If you have questions you know where to find me.
      Walt