Re: Hear Clear

  • Walter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 30, 2007
      I replaced the 800 meg receiver in the Bigelow repeater with a 900
      meg. I then programmed the repeater to do Hear Clear.
      The first tests are very good. Tom on the far east side of town is
      able to work the repeater without all the popping noise. Weak signals
      just sound weak.
      The repeater will work with radios not set up for hear clear.
      I have programmed a few users radios, but need to get every one set up
      for hear clear.
      I am thinking about doing this to the Downtown repeater also.
      Walt

      --- In 900mhZ-N-Tucson@yahoogroups.com, "Walter" <wb4lds@...> wrote:

      > Well After thinking it over I can't change Bigelow over to Hear
      clear.
      > The reason is The bigelow repeater has a converted 800 meg receiver.
      > They will not do hear clear. So I have a 10 watt repeater that I can
      > set up to work hear clear. I will let everyone know when it is up
      and
      > running. If it seems to work ok I will program radios.
      > Walt

    • Dail Terry
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2007

        Walter,

        Have time to do two GTX Mobiles and a GTX handheld?

        Dail