On air testing of the new Necleus repeater

  • Walter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2005
      I am on air testing of the Necleus repeater at my house. It is on the
      same repeater pair as White Tanks (Ch 8). Sometimes it is linked with
      N1DHS repeater on Mt. Lemmon. You can listen there to see how you
      sound. Give it a try, So far it is workng good. Gary is able to get
      into it from his house, Far North East side of town. Let me know what
      you think. It will replace the Downtown repeater soon. It has a
      hotter receiver and will run 200 watts out of the transmitter.
      If you have questions just ask.
      73 and enjoy
      Walt WB4LDS