Tom and Kim Whitfield

  • Wood[he]
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      I'm looking for Tom and Kim Whitfield. He was stationed at Lee
      Barracks in 1989 and 90. He was an E-5 while he was there. Might've
      made E-6, but I don't know. Tom is white, approx 6ft, black hair,
      (maybe very dark brown hair?), Kim is also white, short, (about 4'11"
      or 5') blond. anyone know them? Can you put me in touch with either
      of them? Thanks for your help.