Re: [8thdivmodern] Re: Lee Barracks

  • James Turner
    Message 1 of 45 , Mar 25, 2013
      I heard that the guy was from C 3/68th

      From: The Groovemaster General of the United States <bukama@...>
      To: 8thdivmodern@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 12:42 PM
      Subject: [8thdivmodern] Re: Lee Barracks

      "What unit was that guy from? 5/68 AR?"

      It's been so long ago. I don't remember whether the stolen tank was from 5/68 or 3/68.

      Guess it was a great idea to keep the firing pins in the Arms Room, eh? Can you imagine that idiot running through Mannheim with a combat load of ammo AND the firing pin in place? That could have gotten REAL ugly.

    • James Turner
      Message 45 of 45 , Mar 25, 2013