Re: Lee Barracks

  • The Groovemaster General of the United St
    Message 1 of 45 , Mar 25 9:42 AM
      "What unit was that guy from? 5/68 AR?"

      It's been so long ago. I don't remember whether the stolen tank was from 5/68 or 3/68.

      Guess it was a great idea to keep the firing pins in the Arms Room, eh? Can you imagine that idiot running through Mannheim with a combat load of ammo AND the firing pin in place? That could have gotten REAL ugly.
    • James Turner
      Message 45 of 45 , Mar 25 2:47 PM
        I heard that the guy was from C 3/68th