Looking for friends that served in OSJA, HHC (8th Admin Co), 8th ID

  • kevinaldrich
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2013
      Hello Pathfinders,

      I was a legal clerk in the OSJA at 8th ID headquarters in Bad Kreuznach from February 1972 until September 1974.

      Anyone else out there? Officer or enlisted?

      Proudly Served,

      Kevin Aldrich
      aldrich936@...
      317-670-0379
    • Jerry Abcd
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2013
        Hi Kevin
        You might also look on facebook for the 8th ID Veterans

        Sp4 Jerry Sullivan
        A co, 5/68 Armor, 1976-1979 Mannheim

        I was a legal clerk in the OSJA at 8th ID headquarters in Bad Kreuznach from February 1972 until September 1974.

        Anyone else out there? Officer or enlisted?

        Proudly Served,

        Kevin Aldrich
        mailto:aldrich936%40gmail.com
        317-670-0379

      • rfonock
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2013
          I was the Club Officer for the Officer's Club April 69 to July 71, trf to Dexheim until I left Jan 72.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
            There is a LARGE number of 8th ID vets connecting on Facebook, about 1900 members, at http://www.facebook.com/groups/8thIDVETS/Come check us out and connect with old friends.

            --- In 8thdivmodern@yahoogroups.com, rfonock wrote:

            > I was the Club Officer for the Officer's Club April 69 to July 71, trf to Dexheim until I left Jan 72.

          • James Davis
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
              I was in Baumholder in 68 the transferred to Bad Kreuznach  with A Det 708 Maint ...worked in the Signal shop on AM and FM radieos

              To: 8thdivmodern@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 3, 2013
                I was with the 12 TH EN Bn from 86-89 looking for some of the boys from DEX.

                Sent from my iPhone