Happy Brothers and Sisters Day

  • kyvet101
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2012
      You may have served in Combat or in non-combat. You may have retired out or you may have served for a short time. You may have been a draftee or a volunteer. You may have served in the Corps, Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard or the Merchant Marines, BUT YOU SERVED. You did not run off to England Paris,or Canada, etc. YOU DID YOUR JOB HONORABLY and for that I am PROUD to call you Brother & Sister.

      You may have served during Korea, WWII,. Vietnam, Persian Gulf, Iraq or Afghanistan, But you served, you did not run. You have a DD 214 with those words "HONORABLY DISCHARGED" the two most noble words in the world.
      Again I am proud to know each and every one of you.
      Today is Band of Brother's and Sister's Day; send this to all your fellow veterans and friends you know. Happy Brothers and Sisters Day!
      To the cool men and women that have touched my life: Here's to you!! I was never a hero, but I am thankful and proud to have served among them.
      A real hero walks with you when the rest of the world walks on you.
      Send to all your Band of Brothers and Sisters, because the fake ones won't. Thanks for serving.
      In God We Trust.
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2012
        Well said, Thank You...

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2012
          Thank you! That says a lot!
           SP4 Sullivan, A co, 5/68 Armor, Mannheim, Germany