(no subject)

  • russellcounty2@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 25, 2012
      You can work today comfortable from your home
      http://blmgov.enviroincus.com/byhny.php?eljnoo=759

      Sun, 25 Mar 2012 10:29:51
      ______________
      You always wantmoren your share of the truck, and youve always got it, too, becauseyouve swore t if you didnt youd tell. artilissia wiellaford
    • krazy yankee
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 25, 2012
        What's with the spam?????

        Robert
        -A-A-A-0-

        If you can read this THANK a TEACHER
        If you can read this in English THANK a VETERAN
        You can work today comfortable from your home
        http://blmgov.enviroincus.com/byhny.php?eljnoo=759

        Sun, 25 Mar 2012 10:29:51

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            8thdivmodern-digest@yahoogroups.com
            8thdivmodern-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • James Turner
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 25, 2012
          Somebody must have hacked his email account, if it contiues I'll put a post by approval only on it. Jim Turner

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 25, 2012
            I have had nothing but spam since I joined. Please remove me and my info from the group/site.

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 25, 2012
              I've had nothing but spam problems since I joined the group. I knew almost immediately it was a mistake to join a yahoo group of any kind.

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 26, 2012
                Not so at all. It simply depends on how the Yahoo Group is set up to receive messages. It's an easy fix and I'm sure our moderator will fix it quickly.

                I run a couple Yahoo Groups and there is no spam whatsoever on them because of the way I have them set up. Especially when it comes to new members posting. Newbies have to prove themselves by having their first few posts moderated to see they can and will follow the rules

                --- In 8thdivmodern@yahoogroups.com, scdmarx scdmarx <scdmarx@...> wrote:

                > I've had nothing but spam problems since I joined the group. I knew almost immediately it was a mistake to join a yahoo group of any kind.

              • James Turner
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 26, 2012
                  Butch he already dropped out of the group. I suspect he is getting lots of spam from his personal email. Somebody may have grabbed his email address somewhere else. People have to careful on where they leave thier email address when signing up for things, especially free things. This last spam was the first I've seen in quite awhile, if new members try to sign up without a good reason I usually don't approve them. I like to know why they are joining before approving, I noticed facebook doesn't have a feature similiar to that, just a user name and approve or disapprove. I think we solved most of our spam problems but now and then somebody sneaks thru using a cloned e-mail address.
                  Thank for your support.
                  Jim Turner