Jim Riley for Congress!

  • Jim Riley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2011
      Don't miss your opportunity to contribute to a campaign FOR something, for our kids, for education, for teachers, firefighters, police officers and the working people of America, for college students, for infrastructure and putting Americas back on track and people back to work, and for keeping our promises to the elderly and responsibilities for the disabled. Be a part of something positive, something different, help a candidate who wants to roll up his sleeves and work for America…Contribute today!

      Jim Riley is running for Congress in the 11th District, Texas...
      Jim Riley needs YOUR help!
      No matter where YOU live, Jim Riley is YOUR Candidate for Congress!