  • krazy yankee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2011

      Ran across the name Joseph Brazee on face book today.  He is looking for members of 1/39 Inf.  He is looking for anyone that served in Worms, 1966. I know that there are a few of you out there, Nick, and Joe are two that I remember. Go to face book and hook him up with him or let me know and I'll talk to him.

      Robert
      -A-A-A-0-

      If you can read this THANK a TEACHER
      If you can read this in English THANK a VETERAN