Re: [8thdivmodern]Sorry, will do full virus rescan

  • den
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 6, 2010
      Hello where did everyone go I've been busy and haven't been on I was thinking I had 5000 emails from the group hope everyone is doing well and hope to chat with you all again

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 9, 2010
        hey, no still here, just have not been on line lately.  Hope you are doing well, everything going good here.  Just been busy trying to get a second house I own ready for sale.