Re: [8thdivmodern]

  • william f smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      I put him on block sender list    I get my   drugs from the VA
      From: Mark Waldorf <mswfla@...>
      Subject: [8thdivmodern]
      To: 19416237642@ mymetropcs. com, 39thengineerbattali on@yahoogroups. com, 588thmaintco@ yahoogroups. com, 8thdivmodern@ yahoogroups. com, alisa.deal@pmcsyste ms.com, alisadeal@zoominter net.net, all1comm@aol. com, kennebrookae@ verizon.net, nixon3300@comcast. net, angela.waldorf@ verizon.net, decor4u@earthlink. net, beckyfrisco@ yahoo.com, beverlylaber2000@ yahoo.com, beekeyper@yahoo. com, cata420@aol. com, centaur421@aol. com, chulai@yahoogroups. com, cjmd913@hotmail. com, c_smither@hotmail. com, dann2@..., dmp_1959@yahoo. com, dennisdjm28@ aol.com, donnaz825@aol. com, joehrs@yahoo. com, elbuzzard@aol. com, elizstricklandrol@ hotmail.com, firemenswife2815@ cinci.rr. com, gallery@marilart. com, gginabekesz@ aol.com, glendolynjones@ yahoo.com, janet.anderson@ yahoo.com, janjo57@comcast. net, jannataney53b@ hotmail.com, bushidoprince@ yahoo.com, jdiener@bellsouth. net, jen33954@yahoo. com, jennifermdjosh@ yahoo.com, medicalgirl30@ yahoo.com
      Date: Monday, May 31, 2010, 6:10 PM

    • James Turner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
        I sent a e-mail to the member to ask him to not send spam, somebody may have hijacked his e-mail, it's a strange looking e-mail thread. If that doesn't work I'l put an e-mail approval by the moderator on all his e-mail. Remember there are a bunchs of jerks out there abusing the internet, it may not be Mark's fault.
        Jim Turner moderator