2/13 Infantry

  • dps_beeker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
      I recently learned that my old unit with the 8th ID (2/13 Infantry) is now a basic training unit in South Carolina. At least is is till around. I was with the TOW platoon for 1 year (1976-1977) and the 4.2" mortar platoon (1977-1979) for a year and a half in the Combat Support Company (CSC, 2/13Inf) at Coleman Barracks. Fourty Rounds!
    • dmp_1959
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2009
        dps beeker you know a Stan Coons or a Billy Rutland????? how about a Sgt Newman? I bet I know you or have seen you. You may even know me.