1/13 INF?

  • FA2930EX3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 36 , Jan 7, 2009
      Hello, can anyone tell me where the 1/13 INF was in 8th DIV?  Was it Baumholder?

    • FA2930EX3@aol.com
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 27, 2009
        I've heard from troops who stayed in the Army, and went to Desert Storm. Then they got out with various problems related to combat.  I couldn't relate much because I didn't goto Desert Storm. Got called up, but didn't go anywhere.

        In a message dated 1/26/2009 11:20:19 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, dmp_1959@... writes:
        It's not so easy to find some of the people that was in with you it
        took me over 20 years to find some i was in with. All depends on if
        they lived in the same place for a long time if they were in jail and
        things like that. if you have names and home states i may be able to
        help you. I have found some of my old buddies and a few buddies for
        others. I'm not saying i will or can find them but i will be willing
        to help and maybe i can find them for you keep in mind they may not
        want to talk with you. I have found a cpl that didn't want anything
        to do with old army buddies. But i have found alot that do. So if i
        find them don't be upset if they don't want to talk with you. just
        let me know if you want the help email me at dmp_1959@yahoo. com .
        Also i am getting ready to go back to germany once again and this
        time i will be staying over there for a cpl years so once i leave i
        want be able to make calls over here to run them down so the sooner i
        get started the more chance you have for me to find them.