New Veterans Group

  • clmayton
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 26 8:48 PM
      There is a new group called the American Europe Defense Veterans or the
      AEDV. You can visit the site at aedv.us Check it out
    • FA2930EX3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 28 8:01 AM
        Is this a Cold War Group?

        In a message dated 4/26/2008 8:53:51 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, clmayton@... writes:
        There is a new group called the American Europe Defense Veterans or the
        AEDV

      • jack cull
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 28 8:35 AM
          I think so - supposed to recognize those that served between Korea and VietNam

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 28 8:45 AM
            Well, that doesn't include me.  Why would it cutoff during the Vietnam era if the Cold War ended in the 90's?

            Whats the best Cold War movie you ever saw?  I have Netflix, so I try and see all kinds of movies now.

            In a message dated 4/28/2008 8:36:30 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, jackcull@... writes:
            I think so - supposed to recognize those that served between Korea and VietNam

              oops sorry - I think it also includes the period between vietnam and Iraq -service in europe and other places

              In a message dated 4/28/2008 8:36:30 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, jackcull@yahoo. com writes:
              I think so - supposed to recognize those that served between Korea and VietNam

                oops sorry - I think it also includes the period between vietnam and Iraq -service in europe and other places

                Well, that doesn't include me.  Why would it cutoff during the Vietnam era if the Cold War ended in the 90's?

              • Turner, James L (US SSA)
                Message 7 of 10 , Apr 28 10:31 AM

                  Try Cada(e)nce, it’s a movie about some guys in a stockade in Germany in the sixties.

                  Jim Turner

                    Try Cada(e)nce, it’s a movie about some guys in a stockade in Germany in the sixties.

                  • Dave Black

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 23, 2008
                        OK, I'll take a look and see if they have it