french request for info

  • Rich Sonneborn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007
      By reading the IDPF of Avery Nonnious L, I learned that he had been
      buried in Blosville in Normandy before joining the cemetery of
      Colleville in 1948. he was buried between two of his comrades of the
      8th Division also killed the 17 July 1944!! _ PCF Wesley W Andrews and
      _ second lieutenant Edward H Whiddon 121st infantry 121st infantry
      Service 32748578 Service 01294228 Would have information on these two
      also? Thank you very much.