Re: [8thdivmodern] Removal of a member / / /

  • Matthew Ginn
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2007
      Rich,

      I don't want to drag this out and am certainly not being a dissenter, but I've been on leave for a couple of weeks and am curious what this guy did to get the heave-ho.  I understand how several different things may have finally added up, but if there was a "spectacular" then I must have missed it while I was away.  Can you clue me in?

      Thanks

      Matt

      On 12/30/06, pathfinder8thid@... <pathfinder8thid@...
      > wrote:

      understand...... and agree  but is sad to see some of the x military folks  snap at such a late time in life
      I hope he finds the help he so seriously needs...scouring the entire association site[s] ....[now  94 association pages  and 28 yahoo! group association run sites ]and making sure he never was there ..  Happy Neu Jahr  to everyone and looking forward to reliving more of the "olde times" in the up and coming 2007 !

      If you don't stand behind our troops...please, feel free to stand in
      FRONT of them!!!

      Forty RoundsSIR! A Co. 1/13thinf - 75-77'
      We are Ready SIR! HHC 3rd brigade, 4th ID S-1 85'
      Pathfinders ForwardSIR! HHC 8th I.D. G-1 80-84'
      [11B,64C,76Y,05C ]
      [SP/4] "Col." R.T.Sonneborn
      Commanding
      8thID Association