Re: [8thdivmodern] Re: I WONDER IF............

  • jeff davis
    Message 1 of 87 , Dec 2, 2005
      I was in Alpha Company we were the Cohort unit that came over from Colorado.

      Dennis Houck <denny_042003@...> wrote:
      Cco 88-91
      Dennis

      det2917@... wrote:
      hey anybody in 4/8 inf from 85 t0 89  i was i C.co and then in B co.

      Spc bougas

      Yahoo! Personals

      Yahoo! Personals
    • Dave Black
      Message 87 of 87 , Dec 28, 2005
        come to think of it, I am pretty sure that I was never there sober...

        "Turner, James L (US SSA)" <james.l.turner@...> wrote:
        Message
        If you went back to pina now, I suspect you would see it as a pretty disgusting place!
        Jim Turner