New members

  • Jim Turner
    Message 1 of 124 , Feb 6, 2005
      I see our ranks are growing! For those of you who don't know we have
      a database set up with 59 entries in it (name, unit, etc). feel free
      to add your name. If you have any photos to add follow the link to
      the alternate site for adding photos, we filled this site up!
      (that's good) Post a message with your unit dates of service and you
      may find an old comrade.
      Are the rest of you still alive out there its been awful quiet. Oh
      well back to the superbowl, Eagles first score, I'm a McNabb fan!

      Jim Turner
      3/68 Armor HHC scout platoon 9/1969-4/1970, C co C-33 4/70-2/71
    • boyterandy
      Message 124 of 124 , Mar 12
        thanks Jim I'm interested in making contact with anybody that served CSC1/87th mech. Inf. 74-76