Happy Easter

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2004
      I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter, even if a lillte late.
    • Turner, James L
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2004
        Message
        Jerry
        Same to you and all others on the site, spring is almost here (upstate NY). Everybody enjoy the good weather.
        Jim Turner
        3/68 Armor 69-71
        I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter, even if a lillte late.