7276Re: [8thdivmodern] No conversation?

  • James Turner
    Jun 11, 2014
      We used to have conversations, but I think many people migrated to FB, there are some specific sites on yahoo such as 68th armor etc. They have also gone quiet. Once in awhile somebody will get something going. The good thing is that we have a bunch of old photos that are worth going thru. I'm one of the moderators for this site. We used to do a roll call now and then. There are some good conversations stored from previous years.
      Jim Turner 3/68th Armor 69-71

      On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 8:21 PM, "jp2spidey@... [8thdivmodern]" <8thdivmodern@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      JP Menese SP4 Armorer 1/59th  ADA B Battery  McCully Barracks 75 through 77.  Wackerheim Germany.

      I think I've been told before that they have more "specific" website's that aren't as large as the whole 8th ID.   I may be wrong about that...... but I've had very few connections for my barracks through this website but I'm thankful for this email group.  It's been nice to hear about some of the surrounding areas that I was familiar with during my years there.

      jp

      In a message dated 6/11/2014 8:11:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, 8thdivmodern@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Checked messages and see latest message, Dec. 2, 2013?  No messages in 2014?

      What's up?

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic