      To: 8thdivmodern@yahoogroups.com
      From: wheezer@...
      Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 19:05:12 -0500
      Subject: Re: [8thdivmodern] Memorial Day

      Hi,

      I've been a member for several years, but have hesitated to post any messages because I've never seen anyone from Bad Kreuznach.  Seems like everyone was at Mainz, Baumholder, Mannheim, etc.

      Vern Deuel
      8th Inf. Div Band
      1963-1967

      On 5/28/2013 3:27 AM, Matthew Ginn wrote:
      Same to you, Jim D, and the rest of the fellows as well. Am raising a cool one in the direction of all 8th ID vets, even as we speak.

      Matt Ginn
      1/39 Inf (M)
      8th ID (M)
      Baumholder FRG
      1986-1989

      On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 5:44 AM, dannegger@... <dannegger@...> wrote:

      This is my first year as a member, just wanted to thank everyone for their service and the pleasure of chatting, with some of you.

      Jim Dannegger, 1/59 ADA 68-71 Mainz.

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic