      From: Jim <jturner368us@...>
      Subject: [8thdivmodern] New members
      To: 8thdivmodern@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, April 25, 2013, 11:30 PM

      Over the last couple of weeks we have picked up several new members (welcome) and check out the pictures, links and database if you want you can enter your name, etc that is optional, I would suggest that the post a message stating their association with the 8th ID and when. As an example I was with 3/8th Armor from 69 thru 71 first with Hq Co Recn, then C co on tank C-33. Jim Turner

    • Show all 124 messages in this topic