The Entrepreneur's Dream

  • robbi ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hello Allan,

      6 months ago I was let go from my employment I held for what seemed like
      forever. Its hard to thank you enough for establishing me in this new
      enterprise. You have given me a new start on life. Already realizing twice
      as much as I realized in my old job.

      I took delivey of a New 2005 Lexus. Taking home 150,000US in 18 months. I
      am having a great time in this career. It's a blast and I am a hero to the
      judges and to my clientele. What an outstanding career to be in.

      Carefully following exactly what your instructions recommends me to do, is
      working out perfectly. I go to the court house and locate all of the
      clientele I can handle.

      I draw on your advanced reporting services to find all assets. Using your
      fill in the blank forms I mail them to the appropriate firms. Then the funds
      arrive to my PO Box. Its like magic. Every day is like Christmas.

      I can take a holiday when ever I have the notion to do so. Germany and
      Mexico this year.

      Show this letter to others. This profession is so huge it needs many more
      of us assisting the courts and the people who have been hurt.

      Sincerely,
      Bridgett T. New York

      This might be you!

      Progress to our location below where we provide you more indepth points
      about our process at 0 outlay or responsibility. You do not have anything to
      lose and plenty to receive.

      http://ca.geocities.com/ghore_roberts/?g=dix.Limitless income- Commuting
      not necessary

      That's a clumsy way of traveling, at best. I shall go by electric
      propulsion
      Good gracious! cried Mr

      Just above to study more or to discontinue receiving additional information
      and then to see location