[80slounge] Re: Fav Cure Songs

  • nicsmythe@geocities.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1 5:42 AM
      yeah, im kinda a cure freak myself. pornography is my fave album but i
      dont own faith 17 seconds disintegration or mixed up yet. i only have
      pornography, the head on the door, wish, paris, entreat, galore,
      standing on a beach & bloodflowers. and the single of wrong number. but
      if u want my opinions on any of these, ask away.

      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/80slounge/?start=821

    • TheCureCat@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 4 8:43 PM
        "I'm sure you don't need to beg people to respond to you Cure posts"
        you make me sound so pathetic...
        i'm not begging!! i just get excited, that's all... i guess it's a sin?? :)

        -asuka