Rates fixed wont last long

  • Sharlene Coffman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Hello,

      We tried contacting you awhile ago about your low interest morta(ge rate.

      You have qualified for the lowest rate in years...

      You could get over $380,000 for as little as $500 a month!

      Ba(d credit? Doesn't matter, low rates are fixed no matter what!

      To get a free, no obli,gation consultation click below:

      http://www.h0us1ng.com/sign.asp

      Best Regards,

      Valentin Andersen

      to be remov(ed: http://www.h0us1ng.com/gone.asp

      this process takes one week, so please be patient. we do our
      best to take your email/s off but you have to fill out a rem/ove
      or else you will continue to recieve email/s.