Life's Lessons

  • Happy_Shopping©
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 8:54 AM
      Hey gang! A friend gently reproached me for preventing my six year old niece from jumping into a huge puddle. "But she'll get soaked," I argued. To which she replied, "Then she'll be learning a lesson as she's making a memory."
      She was absolutely right, of course. It's a shame, isn't it, to block the joy and excitement that a child finds in the natural world? There's surely no greater teacher than experience and our lives can be enriched by happy memories of childhood. So, provided there's no danger, nor any threat or annoyance to others, why not allow our little ones, the children, to learn some of their lessons while they're making a memory?

      Best Wishes